Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The 3 Minute Passion

Reading blogs from fellow colleagues and friends alike has spurred me to make an attempt into bloggin' myself. '3 minutes passion' is actually a Chinese saying which means starting off something with a big bang but losing that zing in the final lap. I honestly do not know how long this enthusiasm will last, but at the very least... I think it is a good way to express myself and maybe even pick up copywriting which I have abandoned so long ago. I welcome all constructive criticism and even look forward to them as long as you give a reason to shoot me down... feel free to express your thoughts as well as I believe that's the reason why we are all here... to share!

So having said that, welcome to BLOG.YACK and enjoy your stay!

Cheers
Jimbo

1 個吹水的人:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Vernon said...

Velcum to the vonderful vorld of blogging, you blog virgin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home