Monday, May 08, 2006

Oops I Kena Again!

Az and Ev came over on Saturday night for a get-together. Bought a few beers from Tesco and sat down to play a few games of Risk! over PS2. After they left at around 3.45, I adjourned to my room to browse through the manga on my mobile HDD (Thanks to Arion) and only turned in at around 5.30am in the morning.

So I was VERY suprised when I was rudely awakened at 10am in the morning to the flustered looks of my housemate, KF hovering over my door. There has been another break in, OMFG! There has been 2 break-ins before this, but none while there was someone in the house. It seems the muthafuckas have gotten even bolder and have slipped in through the open window while KF was sound asleep. They lanyak-ed his handphone (pulled it off the charger they did) as well as his wallet, guess they were too much in a rush to notice that his watch was right beside the HP. KF's got a few hundred and 3-4 credit cards in his wallet, so he had to go to the police station to get a report, ATM cards, credit cards, I/C...all the fucking hassle.

What really gave me the shivers was what would've happened if KF had woken while he was still nicking the stuff, he might have panicked and flashed his knife and slit his throat or some shit. This is bad... very bad, in case anyone is curious to know, I stay in PALM SPRING DAMANSARA...yeah that's right. The place comes equipped with CCTVs and security at both main as well as block entrances. So you might be wondering, if the security is so tight, how the hell could this have happened? Yeah, beats the living daylight out of me as well.

Instead of calling Sam Goh,the 'efficient' management rep and getting a few non-committal consolation, I rung Sze Hoong and arranged for a contractor to come in and fix window grilles for KF's room. Enough is enough, people say once bitten, twice shy. Guess I didn't learn my lesson well ee nuff.

4 個吹水的人:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger coppersnare said...

Sorry to hear that, man. Kinda annoying to know that the ppl you're paying to handle the security matters don't seem to care about their job.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger tIcKLeMe said...

my god, you poor thing!

move back to vista komanwel man. :D

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Kesian... Hopefully it will be your last.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I really feel sorry to read that :(

Life Insurance Quotes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home