Wednesday, July 20, 2005

For everything else, there is the Bible

Now I know whenever I screw or f*ck up a job, I should prepare 2 things before I go for any major shelling.

Number 1 is Eye-Mo (attempt wasabi if you can't act for shits)
Number 2 is the Almighty Bible.

Now i know
when my clients start to shout, I can have tears trickling down my eyes as I refute,



Now I know
that way, the client is suppose to believe me and clear me of all allegations.

Now I know that way, I am safe!

2 個吹水的人:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Lancelot95 said...

yao mou kao cho lehh

You might scare off children with that!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Haha! Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

Working as a waitress, you just have to smile to your customer even though you are plain mad at them, right?

However, it is just that when she smiles, you will know/can feel that she smiles at u nicely (no annoyed feel, embarassed, or pissed feel), ya get what i mean? :)

Heh, dunno, she;s just sweet lah~!

Heh, u study UKM izzit? Or UPM?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home