Monday, June 20, 2005

Wet Weird dream

I had the weirdest f#@cking dream this morning.

And the most damn-iest thing is... I remember every single detail. I was still in bed at 8.30am because Agnes left for work with Anna today. Suddenly I had an urge to leave my bedroom and check the living room out. My blood frosted when the door opened, for what greeted me was one big vacant space. My TV set, HTS, sofa, cabinet... the whole works...it's all gone! I instinctively opened my main door and saw the grills wide open. Hoping to catch a glance of the scoundrels, I looked down the hallway and saw a man in his 50s and a young girl walking in my direction. The man had a ponytail and sported a goatee whereas the girl looked rather timid and had her head down all the way. Our eyes met and their pace instantly quickened. Panic sank in, I hurriedly shut the main door behind me and before I had the chance to lock it, he has forced his way in.

Without saying anything, he went inside the washroom with the girl while I stood there dumbstruck. The thought of calling the police or running away did cross my mind but my legs just would not budge. After what seemed like an eternity, the man flushed and came out from the toilet. I begged for mercy and said something along the lines of 'I am still a student... don't kill me, take anything you wantlah...I will not make any police report...'

The man smiled and just said, 'OK, I'll let you go. He gave me a hard shove and I fell on the floor.' He and the girl then left via the main door and I woke up with a start. The first thing I did was jump out of bed and surveyed my living room. Seeing all my furniture and appliances intact calmed me down somewhat.

Bah humbug...it must be my punishment for lazing on the bed way too much, LOL !

0 個吹水的人:

Post a Comment

<< Home