Monday, May 30, 2005

T-otally A-bsurd G-ayness

Nothing like being tagged and taggin' to liven a Monday afternoon! Here's how it works: Below is a list of different occupations. You must select at least five of them. You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select five of the items as it was passed to you). Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.

Here's that list:

If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer...
If I could be a monkey's uncle... If I could be a writer...
If I could be a bible archaeologist... If I could be an Ah Beng...
If I could be an Elvis impersonator... If I could be an Ah Lian...
If I could be a sexologist... If I could be a prostitute...
If I could be a Malaysian Idol... If I could be a woman for a day...

If I could be a missionary... I would make sure my 'position' is well-respected by many.

If I could be a llama-rider...I would ride bareback with the Nepalese cuties.

If I could be a judge...I would show Michael Jackson how 'well' (endowed) blacks are and have them create a tunnel up his sorry paedophilic arse.

If I could be an Ah Beng...I would take all the fucked-up notices stuck on the walls and post them on a sex site.

If I could be a tagged...I would most probably wanna be the Tesco Digestive Cookies I love so much!


People I have thrown into totally absurd gayness includes Friar Tuck, KC and Fedro!

0 個吹水的人:

Post a Comment

<< Home