Tuesday, November 30, 2004

House Of Pain

How many of you remember the House Of Pain, LOL. I paid a visit to my condo again yesterday with a contractor to get a quote for stuff like my kitchen cabinet, additional lighting points and maybe even commices. As much as I hate to admit it, I am a nube when it comes to houses and the contractor 'enlightened' me on a lot of things that I was not aware of previously. (Like it costs RM 900 to TOTALLY fix up the piping of the air conditioning, minus the conditioner) This guy, his name is Desmond... showed me the quotation he's done up upon hearing of my requirements. My heart instantly skipped a bit, the price was like erm what, 5-6 times of what I initially was thinking of paying for. Sure I could ask the guy to cut me some slack and give a reduction, but since I have no intention whatsoever to award him with the job...yet, so I zipped up.

1 個吹水的人:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Vernon said...

As promised I will hook you up with someone who can fix yer pipes (and not a chick for you to clean your pipes! hahah) once my dad gets back. He knows a contractor who has wired his whole house, did the airconditioning and etc. Reasonable, reliable.

Will let you know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home